Thursday 20 June 2013

Meet Sarah Norton - Community Programmer & Marketing Assistant

Sarah Norton
This is my first summer working at Goulbourn Museum as a summer student. My job includes a wide variety of tasks and each day I get to challenge myself and learn new skills. 

I am entering my fourth year at Trent University in the Anthropology and Cultural Studies programs; I also play volleyball for the Varsity Women’s Volleyball team. After graduating this year I plan to attend Algonquin College and enter the Applied Museum Studies Program. 

Goulbourn Museum has been an amazing opportunity and has allowed me to explore the many facets of the operation and maintenance of a museum. Some similar experiences I have had in the past include Boyd Archaeology Field School and acting as a summer student at the Arnprior Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment